The Contura 300 is the perfect choice if you know how you want your stove to look. Contura 310 is available in black with a cast-iron door. Do you want a log box? You have a choice of three. What about a drawer or other smart accessory?
- Cast iron door: In order to resist the stresses that arise with the large temperature variations, the door must be made from shape-retaining cast iron.
- Clean Burning System: In the rear of the stove there is an extra duct system for spreading preheated combustion air. The system is called Clean Burning and is activated by sliding the control on the front to the left. The stove burns efficiently and for long periods resulting in a combustion with very low particle concentrations.Log compartmentA practical compartment under the stove which keeps the logs in order.
- Long logs: Due to the size of the insert it is possible to light a fire using logs up to 50 centimeters. This gives you a large and attractive fire that burns for longer.
- Simple to use: Contura products are equipped with a single control for exact output regulation, which allows simple and precise combustion control.
- Height: 850mm
- Width: 750mm
- Depth: 375mm
- Net Weight: 130kg
- System effeciency class: A
- Maximum log length: 50
- Maximum heating area: 120
- Output7Effeciency: 77%
- Chimney connection: Top/Back
Last updated 28 November 2023