Models with covered sides. Contura 52 has hot air vents on both sides. The whole of the top functions as a hot plate. Supplied with a stylish chromed handle.
- Height: 825mm
- Width: 495mm
- Depth: 420mm
- Net Weight: 135kg
- System efficiency class: A+
- Maximum log length: 35
- Maximum heating area: 120
- Output5Effeciency: 81%
- Chimney connection: Top/Back
- Simple to use: Contura products are equipped with a single control for exact output regulation, which allows simple and precise combustion control.
- Cast iron door: In order to resist the stresses that arise with the large temperature variations, the door must be made from shape-retaining cast iron.
- Adjustable feet: Adjustable feet ensure the stove is level on uneven floors.
- Removable handle: Take the handle off and put it to one side to keep it cool for the next time you add wood.
At the time of uploading these details the guide price should be accurate, but these are subject to change, and the guide price given will normally be for the basic appliance and may not include flue pipes, optional extras, different finishes etc. We hope the price guide will be helpful but please always check with the showroom for current and detailed pricing. All prices include VAT.
Last updated 23 November 2023