Contura 620 Style is equipped with heat-retaining Powerstone and convection damper as standard. If you choose the cover instead of the warming shelf above the door there is also space for even more Powerstone. This means that you get even more heat out of your logs because the heat is retained in the stone. The model has a cast iron door. Optional lower compartment cover.
- Warming shelf: Tea or coffee can be kept warm on the warming shelf.
- ASF – Automatic Start Function: This is an ingenious function that automatically controls the lighting air through the grate. It means that the door can be shut at the same time that the start-up fire is lit and the stove therefore becomes completely independent of room air. This means it feels safer not having to leave the stove with an open door during the start-up fire.
- RBF – Refuelling Boost Function: With the boost function you can ”save” embers that have nearly died. You just open the handle on the left, and new oxygen flows in from below and brings out the embers so that the new wood catches light. After a short time you can once again enjoy a beautiful fire and heating.
- SSA – Silent Sliding Ashtray: Beauty in the smallest detail we say – and mean it. Contura’s new ashbox, which, thanks to its design and damping function, slides quietly and softly during emptying.
- Log compartment: A practical compartment under the stove which keeps the logs in order.
- Cool-touch handle: The handle for opening has been designed so that it does not get hot.
- Height: 1290mm
- Width: 580mm
- Depth: 515mm
- Net Weight: 250kg
- System effeciency class: A+
- Maximum log length: 36
- Maximum heating area: 150
- Output: 6
- Effeciency: 86%
- Chimney connection: Top/Back
Last updated 30 November 2023