Contura 620G Style is equipped with heat retaining Powerstone and convection damper as standard. If you choose the cover instead of the warming shelf above the door there is also space for even more Powerstone. This means that you get even more heat out of your logs because the heat is retained in the stone. The model has a glass door.
- ASF – Automatic Start Function: This is an ingenious function that automatically controls the lighting air through the grate. It means that the door can be shut at the same time that the start-up fire is lit and the stove therefore becomes completely independent of room air. This means it feels safer not having to leave the stove with an open door during the start-up fire.
- Cool-touch: handleThe handle for opening has been designed so that it does not get hot.
- Log compartment: A practical compartment under the stove which keeps the logs in order.
- RBF – Refuelling Boost Function: With the boost function you can ”save” embers that have nearly died. You just open the handle on the left, new oxygen flows in from below and brings out the embers so that the new wood catches light. After a short time, you can once again enjoy a beautiful fire and heating.
- SSA – Silent Sliding Ashtray: Beauty in the smallest detail we say – and mean it. Contura’s new ashbox, which, thanks to its design and damping function, slides quietly and softly during emptying.
- Warming shelf: Tea or coffee can be kept warm on the warming shelf.
- Height: 1290mm
- Width: 580mm
- Depth: 515mm
- Net Weight: 250kg
- System efficiency class: A+
- Maximum log length: 36
- Maximum heating area: 150
- Output: 6
- Efficiency: 86%
- Chimney connection: Top/Back
Last updated 2 December 2023