Contura 810G Style
The generous glass pane in the door of the Contura 810G Style creates a bright and energising effect. The light from the room and the heat from the fire blend together. All beautifully framed by the discreet side panels.
- ASF – Automatic Start Function: This is an ingenious function that automatically controls the lighting air through the grate. It means that the door can be shut at the same time that the start-up fire is lit and the stove therefore becomes completely independent of room air. This means it feels safer not having to leave the stove with an open door during the start-up fire.
- RBF – Refuelling Boost Function: With the boost function you can ”save” embers that have nearly died. You just open the handle on the left, new oxygen flows in from below and brings out the embers so that the new wood catches light. After a short time, you can once again enjoy a beautiful fire and heating.
- SSA – Silent Sliding Ashtray: Beauty in the smallest detail we say – and mean it. Contura’s new ashbox, which, thanks to its design and damping function, slides quietly and softly during emptying.
- Log compartment: A practical compartment under the stove which keeps the logs in order.
- Glass door: The door in glass gives a modern look.
- Simple to use: Contura products are equipped with a single control for exact output regulation, which allows simple and precise combustion control.
- Height: 950mm
- Width: 465mm
- Depth: 365mm
- Net Weight: 80kg
- System effeciency class: A+
- Maximum log length: 33
- Maximum heating area: 120
- Output: 5
- Effeciency: 81%
- Chimney connection: Top/Back
At the time of uploading these details the guide price should be accurate, but these are subject to change, and the guide price given will normally be for the basic appliance and may not include flue pipes, optional extras, different finishes etc. We hope the price guide will be helpful but please always check with the showroom for current and detailed pricing. All prices include VAT.
Last updated 7 December 2023