Contura 820T Style
With panels in soapstone you’ll have a beautiful, natural surround for your stove. Every soapstone fi replace will always be unique, as the veining of the natural stone is naturally variable. The naturally heat-retaining stone also provides comfortable and steady heating. A new feature in the Style upgrade is that the stone panels now have fewer joins as compared to previous models.
- ASF – Automatic Start Function: This is an ingenious function that automatically controls the lighting air through the grate. It means that the door can be shut at the same time that the start-up fire is lit and the stove therefore becomes completely independent of room air. This means it feels safer not having to leave the stove with an open door during the start-up fire.
- RBF – Refuelling Boost Function: With the boost function you can ”save” embers that have nearly died. You just open the handle on the left, and new oxygen flows in from below and brings out the embers so that the new wood catches light. After a short time, you can once again enjoy a beautiful fire and heating.
- SSA – Silent Sliding Ashtray: Beauty in the smallest detail we say – and mean it. Contura’s new ashbox, which, thanks to its design and damping function, slides quietly and softly during emptying.
- Log compartment: A practical compartment under the stove which keeps the logs in order.
- Simple to use: Contura products are equipped with a single control for exact output regulation, which allows simple and precise combustion control.
- Cast iron door: In order to resist the stresses that arise with the large temperature variations, the door must be made from shape-retaining cast iron.
- Clean Burning System: In the rear of the stove there is an extra duct system for spreading preheated combustion air. The system is called Clean Burning and is activated by sliding the control on the front to the left. The stove burns efficiently and for long periods resulting in a combustion with very low particle concentrations.
- Height: 965mm
- Width: 465mm
- Depth: 365mm
- Net Weight: 125kg
- System efficiency class: A+
- Maximum log length: 33
- Maximum heating area: 120
- Output: 5
- Efficiency: 81%
- Chimney connection: Top/ Back
Last updated 8 December 2023