Jotul F136 Pedestal without Side Glass
Jøtul F 130-series is a modern and stylish convector woodstove allowing it to be installed closer to combustible materials.
For low energy houses, this is an ideal option, compact and functional with a great view of the flames.
The Jøtul F 130-series is clean burning with a modern combustion system making it more efficient and reducing wood consumption by up to 40%.
A gentle matt black surface gives Jøtul F 130-series a pure and subtle expression. Choose between a pedestal or base, and with or without side glass.
- Compact – Provides a positive heating experience in homes with low energy requirements
- Flexible installation – Can be placed closer to flammable material
- Modern – Clean design with even cleaner burning
- Log size up to 25.00 cm
- Flue outlet Ø 150.00 mm
- Flue exit options Top / Rear
- Nom output 4.7 kW
- Efficiency 83%
- Heating capacity up to 100 m²
- Heating capacity cubic up to 200 m³
- CO Emission 0.09%
- Dust Product Emission 5 mg/Nm³
- NOx Emission 148 mg/Nm³
- OGC Emission 79 mg/Nm³
- Height 1098 mm
- Width 410 mm
- Depth 396 mm
- Weight 120 kg
Last updated 10 August 2023